Register Login

You are here: Home
Sunday, 16 Jun 2019

Newsflash 3

E-mail Print PDF

An agreement for payment of royalty to a non-resident requires the prior approval of the government. The government's policy statement makes it clear that in case of a use of a foreign brand name a payment of royalty shall not be allowed unless the products on which the mark is used are intended for export.

Add comment

Security code